Nation's Leader in Snowfall Verification!
When you purchase WeatherWorks Certified Snowfall Totals™ you are receiving the nation's leading source for snow and ice verification! Our service is preferred among snow removal contractors and the #1 service to property and facility managers because a meteorologist is directly involved in all phases in the creation of your post storm reports. From collection of storm measurements to quality controlling and assigning snowfall totals to your locations, there is a trained analyst working for you every step of the way.
Avoid endless hours of searching online for snowfall totals, avoid contract disputes and streamline your billing process this winter! Whether you are a snow plow contractor that removes snow or a property / facility manager looking to verify invoices received, our professional meteorologists can help you objectively document snowfall totals and/or ice at a zip code resolution. Do not simply rely on an airport measurement 10 miles away from your site or even a computer generated estimate. Certified Snowfall Totals™ are professional, accurate and reliable!
Post Storm Verification Reports Include:
- A complete narrative description containing pertinent storm details
Details may include: 2-3 hour range in start time / end time, temperature, wind (if applicable) and any other relevant storm conditions
- Totals reported to the nearest one-tenth of an inch for any snow and/or ice accumulation
- Official certification from our Operational Meteorologist
Certified Snowfall Totals™ features:
- Email notification and easy access to our on-line database within 48 hours of each storm event
- Monthly and seasonal cumulative snow totals
- Receive notification for seasonal thresholds / caps
- Advanced Search by date, season, location, accumulation amount and precipitation type
- Export options for reports support Print, PDF and Microsoft Excel
- Create Sub Users for specific sets of locations